Package: sendpage-common (1.0.3-1) [universe]
Links for sendpage-common
Download Source Package sendpage:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kees Cook
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sendpage.org]
common libraries used to handle alpha-numeric text paging
To send alphanumeric pages to a pager, if an email gateway is unavailable or undesirable, software is needed to control a modem which will dial a Paging Central, and deliver the pages using an ASCII delivery system known as TAP. Sendpage implements all aspects of this type of software, including an SNPP client, an SNPP server, a queuing engine, a modem control engine, a TAP communication system, and an email notification system.
This package provides the Perl modules used to process SNPP and TAP pages.
Other Packages Related to sendpage-common
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: libdevice-serialport-perl (>= 1.04)
- emulation of Win32::SerialPort for Linux/POSIX
- dep: libmailtools-perl (>= 1.40-1)
- Manipulate email in perl programs
- dep: libnet-snpp-perl
- perl module for accessing SNPP servers