Package: slony1-bin (1.2.20-1) [universe]
Links for slony1-bin
Download Source Package slony1:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Peter Eisentraut
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [slony.info]
replication system for PostgreSQL: daemon and administration tools
Slony-I is an asynchronous master-to-multiple-slaves replication system for PostgreSQL with cascading and slave promotion.
This package contains the slon daemon and the slonik administration tool. It should be installed on those hosts where Slony-I daemons are to be run or administered, which usually, but not necessarily, are the hosts where the database server nodes are running.
Other Packages Related to slony1-bin
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: postgresql-common
- PostgreSQL database-cluster manager
- rec: libdbd-pg-perl
- Perl DBI driver for the PostgreSQL database server
- rec: postgresql-8.4-slony1
- replication system for PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL server plug-in
- sug: slony1-doc
- Slony-I documentation