Package: smuxi-engine-twitter (0.7.1-1) [universe]
Links for smuxi-engine-twitter
Download Source Package smuxi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mirco Bauer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.smuxi.org]
Twitter engine for Smuxi
Smuxi is an irssi-inspired, flexible, user-friendly and cross-platform IRC client for sophisticated users, targeting the GNOME desktop.
Smuxi is based on the client-server model: The core application (engine) can be placed onto a server which is connected to the Internet around-the-clock; one or more frontends then connect to the core. This way, the connection to IRC can be kept up even when all frontends have been closed. The combination of screen and irssi served as example for this architecture.
Smuxi also supports the regular single application mode. This behaves like a typical IRC client; it doesn't need separate core management and utilizes a local engine that is used by the local frontend client.
This package contains the Twitter engine for Smuxi. This plugin allows you to receive and post tweets to the Twitter microblogging service. It supports the friends timeline, replies view, and direct messages.
Other Packages Related to smuxi-engine-twitter
- dep: liblog4net1.2-cil (>= 1.2.10)
- highly configurable logging API for the CLI
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system-web2.0-cil (>= 1.9.1)
- Mono System.Web Library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: smuxi-engine (= 0.7.1-1)
- Engine library for Smuxi