Package: alsaplayer-jack (0.99.80-5) [universe]
Links for alsaplayer-jack
Download Source Package alsaplayer:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Tony Palma
- Paul Brossier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.alsaplayer.org]
PCM player designed for ALSA (JACK output module)
Alsaplayer is a PCM player designed specifically for use with ALSA, but works great with OSS or EsounD. It's heavily threaded which cuts down on skipping, offers optional and even simultaneous visual scopes, plays mp3, mp2, ogg, cdda, audiofs, and lots more.
This is a module for alsaplayer that will output the sound through JACK.
Other Packages Related to alsaplayer-jack
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjack0 (>= 0.118+svn3796)
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: alsaplayer-common
- PCM player designed for ALSA (common files)