Package: alsaplayer-xosd (0.99.80-5) [universe]
Links for alsaplayer-xosd
Download Source Package alsaplayer:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Tony Palma
- Paul Brossier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.alsaplayer.org]
PCM player designed for ALSA (osd version)
Alsaplayer is a PCM player designed specifically for use with ALSA, but works great with OSS or EsounD. It's heavily threaded which cuts down on skipping, offers optional and even simultaneous visual scopes, plays mp3, mp2, ogg, cdda, audiofs, and lots more.
This package provides a non-interactive interface to the player. All output will be displayed on screen through the X On-Screen Display library.
Other Packages Related to alsaplayer-xosd
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxosd2 (>= 2.2.13)
- X On-Screen Display library - runtime
- rec: alsaplayer-common
- PCM player designed for ALSA (common files)