Package: chuck (18.104.22.168.dfsg-1.3) [universe]
Links for chuck
Download Source Package chuck:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Paul Brossier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Concurrent, On-the-fly Audio Programming Language
ChucK is a new audio programming language for real-time synthesis, composition, and performance, which runs on commodity operating systems.
ChucK presents a new time-based concurrent programming model, which supports multiple, simultaneous, dynamic control rates, and the ability to add, remove, and modify code, on-the-fly, while the program is running, without stopping or restarting.
Other Packages Related to chuck
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjack0 (>= 0.118+svn3796)
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
- dep: libsndfile1
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: jackd
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (server and example clients)