Package: deejayd-client (0.9.0-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for deejayd-client
Download Source Package deejayd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alexandre Rossi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mroy31.dyndns.org]
Client library and command line tool to access the deejayd server
This package provides easy to use classes to manipulate the deejayd server, abstracting XML message processing and network operations. It fully implements the set of features exploitable from the server.
It also includes djc, which provides a subset of deejayd commands for your deejayd server to be reachable from the command line.
Other Packages Related to deejayd-client
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python2.6
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)