Package: gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio (0.10.21-1ubuntu2)
Links for gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio
Download Source Package gst-plugins-good0.10:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (Mail Archive)
- Loic Minier
- Sebastian Dröge
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GStreamer plugin for PulseAudio
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains the GStreamer plugin for PulseAudio, a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems.
Other Packages Related to gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.27)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.27)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.9.16)
- PulseAudio client libraries