Package: mcp-plugins (0.3.0-4) [universe]
Links for mcp-plugins
Download Source Package mcp-plugins:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Multimedia Team (Mail Archive)
- Free Ekanayaka
- Junichi Uekawa
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
LADSPA plugins designed for Alsa Modular Synth
MCP plugins implement a set of LADSPA plugins that vastly improve the sound of AlsaModularSynth.
Currently they consist of these plugins:
* Moog VCF (1-3): Moog lowpass filters that quite successfully emulate the properties of the analogue circuit. Version 3 of these filters is recommended. * Phaser1: A phaser with up to 30 all-pass filters in series. * Phaser1+LFO: The same as above, but with built-in LFO. LFO waveform can be continuosly changed from saw down to triangle and saw up. * Chorus (1,2): Two chorus plugins.
Other Packages Related to mcp-plugins
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: ams
- Realtime modular synthesizer for ALSA