Package: tse3play (0.3.1-4.2) [universe]
Links for tse3play
Download Source Package tse3:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Burrows
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
tse3play plays TSE3MDL files and MIDI files using the TSE3 sequencer engine.
It can convert files between the two supported formats. While playing it provides text-based visual feedback and can stream an English representation of the contents of the file to standard output.
Other Packages Related to tse3play
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1-21)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtse3-0.3.1c2a
- portable MIDI sequencer engine in C++ - development files