Package: xwax (0.7-4) [universe]
Links for xwax
Download Source Package xwax:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mitchell Smith
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.xwax.co.uk]
open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux
xwax is open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux. It allows DJs and turntablists to playback digital audio files (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and more), controlled using a normal pair of turntables via timecoded vinyls.
It's designed for both beat mixing and scratch mixing. Needle drops, pitch changes, scratching, spinbacks and rewinds are all supported, and feel just like the audio is pressed onto the vinyl itself.
The focus is on an accurate vinyl feel which is efficient, stable and fast.
Other Packages Related to xwax
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- rec: cdparanoia
- audio extraction tool for sampling CDs
- rec: faad
- freeware Advanced Audio Decoder player
- rec: flac
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - command line tools
- rec: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools