Package: zeya (0.4-1) [universe]
Links for zeya
Download Source Package zeya:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Romain Francoise
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [web.psung.name]
a web music server
Zeya is a streaming music server that brings your music to any computer with a web browser. It reads your music library, lets you browse your files, and streams them on demand.
The client runs entirely in the browser using the HTML5 draft standard technologies (no plugins or external players are needed).
This package includes the Zeya HTTP server and a small command-line client for machines where no HTML5-capable browser is available.
Other Packages Related to zeya
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-simplejson
- Simple, fast, extensible JSON encoder/decoder for Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-tagpy
- Python module for manipulating tags in music files
- dep: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools