Package: sqlrelay-dev (1:0.39.4-9ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for sqlrelay-dev
Download Source Package sqlrelay:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sqlrelay.sourceforge.net]
SQL Relay C and C++ APIs
SQL Relay is a persistent database connection pooling, proxying and load balancing system for Unix and Linux supporting ODBC, Oracle, MySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Interbase, Lago, MDB and SQLite with C, C++, Perl, Perl-DBD, Python, Python-DB, Zope, PHP, Ruby, Tcl and Java APIs, command line clients, a GUI configuration tool and extensive documentation. The APIs support advanced database operations such as bind variables, multi-row fetches, client side result set caching and suspended transactions. It is ideal for speeding up database-driven web-based applications, accessing databases from unsupported platforms, migrating between databases, distributing access to replicated databases and throttling database access.
This package contains the header files and static libraries of the C and C++ APIs. Adapters for non-free databases are not built by default.
Other Packages Related to sqlrelay-dev
- dep: librudiments-dev (>= 0.31)
- C++ class library providing base classes
- dep: libsqlrelay-0.39 (= 1:0.39.4-9ubuntu2)
- SQL Relay (runtime libraries)
- dep: sqlrelay (= 1:0.39.4-9ubuntu2)
- Database connection pooling, proxying and load balancing
- dep: sqlrelay-mysql (= 1:0.39.4-9ubuntu2)
- SQL Relay MySQL connection daemon
- sug: sqlrelay-doc
- SQL Relay documentation and examples