Package: swfmill (0.3.0-1) [universe]
Links for swfmill
Download Source Package swfmill:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Miriam Ruiz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.swfmill.org]
xml2swf and swf2xml processor
swfmill is a tool to process Shockwave Flash(TM) (SWF) files. It can convert SWF from and to an XML-dialect called swfml, which is closely modeled after the SWF file format.
Apart from this xml2swf and swf2xml functionality, it also provides a libxslt-based XSL transformator that supports an extension ("swft") which helps with generating IDs for SWF objects and can import an SWF as XML using an XPath command (swft:document()).
As a simple application of such functionality, swfmill can pack together a bunch of media files (currently JPGs, PNGs, TTFs and other SWFs) into an SWF as "library objects" for your attachMovie() pleasure.
Other Packages Related to swfmill
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.18)
- XSLT processing library - runtime library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: mtasc
- ActionScript 2 to Flash (SWF) compiler