Package: synopsis-idl (0.12-3) [universe]
Links for synopsis-idl
Download Source Package synopsis:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The IDL parser for synopsis
Synopsis is a multi-language source code introspection tool that provides a variety of representations for the parsed code to enable further processing such as documentation extraction, reverse engineering, and source-to-source translation.
Synopsis provides a framework of C++ and Python APIs to access these representations and allows Processor objects to be defined and composed into processing pipelines, making this framework very flexible and extensible.
This package contains the IDL parser.
Other Packages Related to synopsis-idl
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: synopsis (= 0.12-3)
- A Source-code Introspection Tool