Package: systraq (0.0.20081217-1) [universe]
Links for systraq
Download Source Package systraq:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Laurent Fousse
- Joost van Baal
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mdcc.cx]
monitor your system and warn when system files change
Systraq daily sends you an email listing the state of your system. Furthermore, if critical files have changed, you'll get an email within a shorter notice. Systraq consists of few very small shell scripts.
Other similar tools are available in Debian (`diffmon' for instance), but systraq is less intrusive because it can warn for file changes without mailing a complete diff (which is not desirable for e.g. /etc/shadow).
Other Packages Related to systraq
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: debsums
- tool for verification of installed package files against MD5 checksums
- dep: filetraq (>= 0.2-10)
- Small utility to keep track of changes in config files
- dep: net-tools
- The NET-3 networking toolkit
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities