Package: tasks (0.16-1) [universe]
Links for tasks
Download Source Package tasks:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ross Burton
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
a simple to do manager
Tasks is a simple To Do manager, using GTK+ and libecal. It eschews complicated features for a simple interface and functionality that does the right thing.
This flavour is suitable for desktop systems such as GNOME; for the Hildon flavour of Tasks, see the tasks-hildon package.
Other Packages Related to tasks
- dep: evolution-data-server
- evolution database backend server
- dep: libecal1.2-7 (>= 2.27.90)
- Client library for evolution calendars
- dep: libedataserver1.2-11 (>= 2.27.90)
- Utility library for evolution data servers
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.17.7)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libical0 (>= 0.30)
- iCalendar library implementation in C (runtime)