Package: thailatex (0.4.4-2) [universe]
Links for thailatex
Download Source Package thailatex:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [linux.thai.net]
Thai support for LaTeX
This package provides a Thai language add-on for LaTeX. It is based on the Babel package which comes with the TeX Live distribution.
This package needs a Thai word separator such as swath, in order for LaTeX to be able to break sentences.
Other Packages Related to thailatex
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: tex-common (>= 1.18)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- rec: swath
- Thai word segmentation program