Package: tiger (1:3.2.2-11ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for tiger
Download Source Package tiger:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [savannah.nongnu.org]
Report system security vulnerabilities
TIGER, or the 'tiger' scripts, is a set of Bourne shell scripts, C programs and data files which are used to perform a security audit of UNIX systems. TIGER has one primary goal: report ways 'root' can be compromised.
Debian's TIGER incorporates new checks primarily oriented towards Debian distribution including: md5sums checks of installed files, location of files not belonging to packages, check of security advisories and analysis of local listening processes.
Other Packages Related to tiger
- dep: binutils
- The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: diff (>= 2.0)
- dummy transitional package for diff -> diffutils
- dep: net-tools
- The NET-3 networking toolkit
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: chkrootkit
- rootkit detector
- rec: john
- active password cracking tool
- sug: lsof
- List open files