Package: torque-client (2.3.6+dfsg-0ubuntu3) [multiverse]
Links for torque-client
Download Source Package torque:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Morten Kjeldgaard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clusterresources.com]
command line interface to Torque server
The TORQUE server dispatches jobs across physically separated machines. It may also be beneficiall for single machines to organise the sequential execution of multiple jobs.
This package holds the command-line client programs. These should be installed on all hosts that should be able to submit jobs, query for their status or cancel their execution. The client contacts the server directly.
Other Packages Related to torque-client
- dep: gawk
- GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
- dep: libcurses-perl
- Curses interface for Perl
- dep: libtorque2
- shared library for Torque client and server
- dep: tcl8.4 (>= 8.4.16)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.4 - run-time files
- dep: torque-base
- Torque Queueing System shared files