Package: torque-server (2.3.6+dfsg-0ubuntu3) [multiverse]
Links for torque-server
Download Source Package torque:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Morten Kjeldgaard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clusterresources.com]
PBS-derived batch processing server
The TORQUE server dispatches jobs across physically separated machines. It may also be beneficiall for single machines to organise the sequential execution of multiple jobs.
Torque stands for "Tera-scale Open-source Resource and QUEue manager". It is based on OpenPBS version 2.3.12 and incorporates scalability, fault tolerance, and feature extension patches provided by USC, NCSA, OSC, the U.S. Dept of Energy, Sandia, PNNL, U of Buffalo, TeraGrid, and many other leading edge HPC organizations.
Other Packages Related to torque-server
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libtorque2
- shared library for Torque client and server
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: torque-base
- Torque Queueing System shared files
- rec: torque-scheduler
- scheduler part of Torque