Package: language-pack-kde-mi-base (1:9.04+20090413)
Links for language-pack-kde-mi-base
Download Source Package language-pack-kde-mi-base:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Language pack maintainers
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
KDE translations for language Maori
Translation data for all supported KDE packages for: Maori
This package provides the bulk of translation data and is updated only seldom. language-pack-kde-mi provides frequent translation updates, so you should install this as well.
Please note that you should install language-support-mi to get full support for this language (spell checkers, OpenOffice locale packages, etc.).
Other Packages Related to language-pack-kde-mi-base
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.10.27ubuntu1)
- Debian package management system
- dep: language-pack-kde-mi (>= 1:9.04+20090413)
- KDE translation updates for language Maori
- dep: locales (>= 2.3.6)
- common files for locale support
- sug: language-support-mi
- Package not available