Package: txt2tags (2.5-2) [universe]
Links for txt2tags
Download Source Package txt2tags:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Jonathan Wiltshire
- Ales Zabala Alava (Shagi)
- Eder L. Marques
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [txt2tags.sourceforge.net]
conversion tool to generating several file formats
txt2tags is a document generator written in Python that generates HTML, XHTML, SGML, LaTeX, Lout, man page, Wikipedia, Google Code Wiki, DokuWiki, MoinMoin, Magic Point and PageMaker documents from a plain text file with little marks.
Different from other conversion tools, it is generic, and not target-specific (as a txt2html tool). This way, you can keep just one source text file and one tool for all your formatting needs.
Supports header, title, bold/italic/underline/strike, preformatted, quote, link, lists, bar, image and table.
With txt2tags, you focuses your mind on the document CONTENT, and forget about formatting. Just let the program do this dirty job.
Other Packages Related to txt2tags
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python