Package: unattended-upgrades (0.55ubuntu3)
Links for unattended-upgrades
Download Source Package unattended-upgrades:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Vogt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
automatic installation of security upgrades
This package can download and install security upgrades automatically and unattended, taking care to only install packages from the configured APT source, and checking for dpkg prompts about configuration file changes.
This script is the backend for the APT::Periodic::Unattended-Upgrade option.
Other Packages Related to unattended-upgrades
- dep: apt (>= 0.7)
- Advanced front-end for dpkg
- dep: apt-utils (>= 0.7)
- APT utility programs
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-apt (>= 0.7.9)
- Python interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: bsd-mailx
- simple mail user agent