Package: unicode-screensaver (0.2-1) [universe]
Links for unicode-screensaver
Download Source Package unicode-screensaver:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Joachim Breitner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.joachim-breitner.de]
screensaver displaying unicode characters
The unicode-screensaver is a simple screensaver application that repeatedly randomly picks an unicode character and displays it in a very large font size together with its unicode code point and the character name.
It works with xscreensaver or gnome-screensaver.
Other Packages Related to unicode-screensaver
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library