Package: dragbox (0.4.0-1) [universe]
Links for dragbox
Download Source Package dragbox:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ulrik Sverdrup
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [users.student.lth.se]
A command line drag-and-drop tool for GNOME
Dragbox is a tool for connecting the command line with the desktop environment. It summons a drag handle in a window when you are managing files or text in the shell, connecting the different workspaces -- desktop and command line.
Dragbox can take items on the command line or from a pipe and put on its shelf. The inverse is also possible: dragged-to items can be output to the shell.
Other Packages Related to dragbox
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules