Package: escputil (5.2.5-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for escputil
Download Source Package gutenprint:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Group (Mail Archive)
- Roger Leigh
- W. van den Akker
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
maintenance utility for Epson Stylus printers
escputil is a utility to clean and align the heads of Epson Stylus printers. It can also check the current ink levels in the printer.
Gutenprint is the print facility for the GIMP, and in addition a suite of drivers that may be used with common UNIX spooling systems using GhostScript or CUPS. These drivers provide printing quality for UNIX/Linux on a par with proprietary vendor-supplied drivers in many cases, and can be used for many of the most demanding printing tasks. Gutenprint was formerly known as Gimp-Print.
Other Packages Related to escputil
- dep: libgutenprint2 (>= 5.2.5)
- runtime for the Gutenprint printer driver library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- sug: gutenprint-locales (>= 5.2.5-0ubuntu1)
- locale data files for Gutenprint