Package: fossology-common (1.1.0-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for fossology-common
Download Source Package fossology:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matt Taggart
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fossology.org]
architecture for analyzing software, common files
A web based tool that allows you to upload software to be picked apart and then analyzed by software agents which produce results that are then browsable via the web interface. Existing agents include license analysis, metadata extraction, and MIME type identification.
This package contains the resources needed by all of the other fossology components.
Other Packages Related to fossology-common
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: php-pear
- PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: php5-pgsql
- PostgreSQL module for php5