Package: fuse-zip (0.2.12-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for fuse-zip
Download Source Package fuse-zip:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Maia Kozheva
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
ZIP archive mounter based on FUSE
fuse-zip is a FUSE file system to navigate, extract, create and modify ZIP archives. With fuse-zip, you can work with ZIP archives as real directories.
fuse-zip is faster that other known FUSE implementations of ZIP directories, and includes full write support.
Other Packages Related to fuse-zip
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzip1 (>= 0.9)
- library for reading, creating, and modifying zip archives (runtime)