Package: gcin (1.4.6-1ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for gcin
Download Source Package gcin:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kan-Ru Chen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.csie.nctu.edu.tw]
an GTK+ based input method platform for Chinese users
Gcin is an input method platform, which supports GTK+/QT immodule and XIM. Gcin is focused mainly on Traditional Chinese. However, it is also very useful for Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and many other languages.
Input method table format of gcin is almost as same as those of xcin and scim.
This package contains an GTK+ immodule. If you want to use QT immodule, please install gcin-qt3-immodule package.
Other Packages Related to gcin
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Resource extension library