Package: josm-plugins (0.0.svn18009-1) [universe]
Links for josm-plugins
Download Source Package josm-plugins:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Giovanni Mascellani
- Andreas Putzo
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [josm.openstreetmap.de]
Plugins for JOSM
JOSM (Java OpenStreetMap) plugin collection.
This package contains the following plugins:
* agpifoj - Creates a new layer with geotagged pictures. * colorscheme - Allows to create different color schemes. * livegps - Supports live GPS input together with gpsd. * measurement - Adds a dialog and a layer to measure length and angle of segments and create measurement paths. * openvisible - Allows opening gpx and osm files that intersect the currently visible screen area. * slippymap - Displays a slippy map grid in JOSM. * surveyor - Allows adding markers/nodes on current gps positions. * utilsplugin - Several helper utilities. * validator - Data validator. * wmsplugin - Displays background images from any WMS source.
JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap (OSM) written in Java. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from OSM database and existing nodes, line segments and metadata tags from the OSM database.
OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. The project was started because most maps you think of as free actually have legal or technical restrictions on their use, holding back people from using them in creative, productive or unexpected ways.
Other Packages Related to josm-plugins
- dep: josm (>= 0.0.svn2255)
- Editor for OpenStreetMap
- dep: libmetadata-extractor-java
- JPEG metadata extraction framework
- sug: gpsd
- Global Positioning System - daemon