Package: langupdate (0.1.0build1) [universe]
Links for langupdate
Download Source Package langupdate:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Williams
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.emdebian.org]
locate updated language files in Emdebian
Emdebian separates translations from each package to reduce the amount of required installation space. As packages are updated, new translations may be added as well as new packages.
langupdate checks the list of installed packages, calculates the availability of translations for your locale, checks which translations are already installed and installs any suitable translation packages.
langupdate does nothing if only Debian packages are installed.
Other Packages Related to langupdate
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: locales
- common files for locale support