Package: lcdproc (0.5.3-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for lcdproc
Download Source Package lcdproc:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jose Luis Tallon
- Jonathan Oxer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.lcdproc.org]
LCD display driver daemon and clients
This is a client/server suite including drivers for all kinds of nifty LCD displays. The server supports several serial devices: Matrix Orbital, Crystal Fontz, Bayrad, LB216, LCDM001 (kernelconcepts.de), Wirz-SLI and PIC-an-LCD; and some devices connected to the LPT port: HD44780, STV5730, T6963, SED1520 and SED1330. As of 0.4.4 some USB displays are also supported by the drivers CFonz633, CwLnx, and USBLCD.
Various clients are available that display things like CPU load, system load, memory usage, uptime, and a lot more. Custom clients can be written using the simple client-server protocol and provided example code.
Tags: use::monitoring, administration::monitoring, hardware::lcd, role::sw:utility, interface::commandline, interface::daemon, made-of::lang:c
Other Packages Related to lcdproc
- dep: libg15daemon-client1
- Development packages for libg15daemon-client
- dep: libg15render1
- Library for interfacing with the Logitech G15 keyboards
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality