Package: libdap-bin (3.9.3-5) [universe]
Links for libdap-bin
Download Source Package libdap:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alastair McKinstry
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.opendap.org]
Binaries for the libdap Data Access Protocol library
10OPeNDAP provides software that allows you to access data over the internet, from programs that weren't originally designed for that purpose, as well as some that were. While OPeNDAP is the original developer of the Data Access protocol which its software uses, many other groups have adopted DAP and provide compatible clients, servers and software development kits.
This package contains the 'getdap' client binary.
Other Packages Related to libdap-bin
- dep: libdap10 (= 3.9.3-5)
- Open-source Project for a Network Data Access Protocol library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3