Package: libopennebula1 (1.2-0ubuntu6) [universe]
Links for libopennebula1
Download Source Package opennebula:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Soren Hansen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [opennebula.org]
OpenNebula client library - Runtime
OpenNebula is an open source virtual infrastructure engine that enables the dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
ONE (OpenNebula) extends the benefits of virtualization platforms from a single physical resource to a pool of resources, decoupling the server not only from the physical infrastructure but also from the physical location.
This package provides the OpenNebula client library.
Other Packages Related to libopennebula1
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxmlrpc-c3
- A lightweight RPC library based on XML and HTTP for C and C++
- dep: libxmlrpc-core-c3
- A lightweight RPC library based on XML and HTTP (core libraries)