Package: librapi2-tools (0.13.1-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for librapi2-tools
Download Source Package librapi2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jonny Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.synce.org]
Make RAPI calls to a Window Mobile device, library tools
librapi2 is equivalent to rapi.dll on a Window machine. It allows you to make remote calls to your Window Mobile device.
This package contains tools that use librapi2 to talk to a Windows Mobile device to perform various functions. Many of these are simply remote versions of standard unix file utilities.
Other Packages Related to librapi2-tools
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
- dep: librapi2
- Make RAPI calls to a Windows Mobile device, runtime libraries
- dep: libsynce0
- Helper library to sync Windows Mobile devices (shared library)