Package: magics++ (2.8.0.dfsg-4) [universe]
Links for magics++
Download Source Package magics++:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alastair McKinstry
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ecmwf.int]
Executables for the magics++ library
Magics++ is the latest generation of the ECMWF's Meteorological plotting software MAGICS. Although completely redesigned in C++, it is intended to be as backwards-compatible as possible with the Fortran interface. Besides its programming interfaces (Fortran and C), Magics++ offers MagML, a plot description language based on XML aimed at automatic web production.
This package contains the MagcML binary that may be used with magics++.
Other Packages Related to magics++
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmagplus3 (= 2.8.0.dfsg-4)
- ECMWF meteorological plotting software library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3