Package: mago (0.2-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for mago
Download Source Package mago:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ara Pulido
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Library and harness for desktop testing.
It allows the user to write desktop tests for the Linux Desktop without needing to know how LDTP framework works internally. · It runs the tests by application and it collects results into XML and HTML reports.
Other Packages Related to mago
- dep: ldtp
- GNU/Linux Desktop Testing Project (GNU/LDTP)
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-ldtp
- Python bindings for ldtp
- rec: xsltproc
- XSLT command line processor