Package: spew (1.0.7-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for spew
Download Source Package spew:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matt Taggart
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
I/O performance measurement and load generation tool
Spew is used to measure I/O performance of character devices, block devices, and regular files. It can also be used to generate high I/O loads to stress systems while verifying data integrity.
Spew is easy to use and is flexible. No configuration files or complicated client/server configurations are needed. Spew also generates its own data patterns that are designed to make it easy to find and debug data integrity problems.
Other Packages Related to spew
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.15)
- lib for parsing cmdline parameters
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3