Package: tpm-tools (1.3.3-2) [universe]
Links for tpm-tools
Download Source Package tpm-tools:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [trousers.sourceforge.net]
Management tools for the TPM hardware (tools)
tpm-tools is a group of tools to manage and utilize the Trusted Computing Group's TPM hardware. TPM hardware can create, store and use RSA keys securely (without ever being exposed in memory), verify a platform's software state using cryptographic hashes and more.
This package contains tools to allow the platform administrator the ability to manage and diagnose the platform's TPM. Additionally, the package contains commands to utilize some of the capabilities available in the TPM PKCS#11 interface implemented in the openCryptoki project.
Other Packages Related to tpm-tools
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libtpm-unseal0
- Management tools for the TPM hardware (library)
- dep: libtspi1
- open-source TCG Software Stack (library)
- dep: opencryptoki
- PKCS#11 implementation for Linux (daemon)
- dep: trousers
- open-source TCG Software Stack (daemon)