Package: yokadi (0.11.2-2) [universe]
Links for yokadi
Download Source Package yokadi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kartik Mistry
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [yokadi.github.com]
commandline todo system
Yokadi is a command-line oriented, SQLite powered, TODO list tool. It helps you organize all the things you have to do and you must not forget. It aims to be simple, intuitive and very efficient.
In Yokadi you manage projects, which contains tasks. At the minimum, a task has a title, but it can also have a description, a due date, an urgency or keywords. Keywords can be any word that help you to find and sort your tasks.
Other Packages Related to yokadi
- dep: python (>= 2.5.4~1)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard datetime module
- dep: python-sqlobject
- Python module for SQLObject
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: sqlite3
- A command line interface for SQLite 3