Package: zinnia-utils (0.05-1) [universe]
Links for zinnia-utils
Download Source Package zinnia:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- LI Daobing
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [zinnia.sourceforge.net]
utils for the zinnia library
Zinnia provides a simple, customizable, and portable dynamic OCR system for hand-written input, based on Support Vector Machines.
Zinnia simply receives user pen strokes as coordinate data and outputs the best matching characters sorted by SVM confidence. To maintain portability, it has no rendering functionality. In addition to recognition, Zinnia provides a training module capable of creating highly efficient handwriting recognition models.
This package provide utils for zinnia library.
Other Packages Related to zinnia-utils
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.0) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzinnia0
- online handwriting recognition system with machine learning