Package: viewmol (2.4.1-15) [universe]
Links for viewmol
Download Source Package viewmol:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Drew Parsons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A graphical front end for computational chemistry programs.
Viewmol is a graphical front end for computational chemistry programs. It is able to graphically aid in the generation of molecular structures for computations and to visualize their results.
At present Viewmol includes input filters for Discover, DMol3, Gamess, Gaussian 9x/03, Gulp, Mopac, PQS, Turbomole, and Vamp outputs as well as for PDB files. Structures can be saved as Accelrys' car-files, MDL files, and Turbomole coordinate files. Viewmol can generate input files for Gaussian 9x/03. Viewmol's file format has been added to OpenBabel so that OpenBabel can serve as an input as well as an output filter for coordinates.
Other Packages Related to viewmol
- dep: lesstif2
- OSF/Motif 2.1 implementation released under LGPL
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.6)
- dep: libtiff4
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxi6 (>= 2:1.2.0)
- X11 Input extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules