Package: vim-tiny (2:7.2.330-1ubuntu3)
Links for vim-tiny
Download Source Package vim:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Vim Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- James Vega
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.vim.org]
Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - compact version
Vim is an almost compatible version of the UNIX editor Vi.
Many new features have been added: multi level undo, syntax highlighting, command line history, on-line help, filename completion, block operations, folding, Unicode support, etc.
This package contains a minimal version of vim compiled with no GUI and a small subset of features in order to keep small the package size. This package does not depend on the vim-runtime package, but installing it you will get its additional benefits (online documentation, plugins, ...).
Other Packages Related to vim-tiny
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: vim-common (= 2:7.2.330-1ubuntu3)
- Vi IMproved - Common files
- sug: indent
- C language source code formatting program