Package: vpnc (0.5.3r449-2) [universe]
Links for vpnc
Download Source Package vpnc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eric Warmenhoven
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Cisco-compatible VPN client
vpnc is a VPN client compatible with cisco3000 VPN Concentrator (also known as Cisco's EasyVPN equipment). vpnc runs entirely in userspace and does not require kernel modules except of the tun driver to communicate with the network layer.
It supports most of the features needed to establish connection to the VPN concentrator: MD5 and SHA1 hashes, 3DES and AES ciphers, PFS and various IKE DH group settings.
Other Packages Related to vpnc
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- rec: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- sug: resolvconf
- name server information handler