Package: cacti-spine (0.8.7e-2build1) [universe]
Links for cacti-spine
Download Source Package cacti-spine:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sean Finney
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Multi-Threading poller for cacti
Spine (formerly cactid) is an experimental replacement for the default cmd.php poller in the cacti package. It primarily strives to be as fast as possible, and is designed for sites with large numbers of hosts and devices polled.
If the default poller provided by cacti works for you, then you should not use this package. You should only use this package if the default poller is unable to complete a polling cycle in the required amount of time.
Other Packages Related to cacti-spine
- dep: cacti (>= 0.8.6c)
- Frontend to rrdtool for monitoring systems and services
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libsnmp15 (>= 22.214.171.124~dfsg)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime