Package: jwchat (1.0final-5) [universe]
Links for jwchat
Download Source Package jwchat:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [jwchat.sourceforge.net]
a full featured, web-based Jabber chat client
JWChat is an advanced instant messenger (IM) just like AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger or ICQ. This means you can manage your contacts, communicate with other users in 1:1 chat sessions or join a groupchat room for collaborative communication. Unlike other IMs you can use this with your web browser without having to install any additional software at all.
All of your settings, bookmarks and your contact list are stored on the server side. This means that you have access to your personalized client from almost any computer as long as it's got access to the internet.
Other Packages Related to jwchat
- dep: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, fnord, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: libjs-jac
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: ejabberd
- distributed, fault-tolerant Jabber/XMPP server written in Erlang