Package: libcherokee-mod-admin (0.99.39-4.1) [universe]
Links for libcherokee-mod-admin
Download Source Package cherokee:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Gunnar Wolf
- Alvaro Lopez Ortega
- Leonel Nunez
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cherokee-project.org]
Cherokee web server - Administrative plugin
Cherokee is a very fast, flexible and easy to configure Web Server. It supports the widespread technologies nowadays: FastCGI, SCGI, PHP, CGI, TLS and SSL encrypted connections, Virtual hosts, Authentication, on the fly encoding, Apache compatible log files, HTTP Load Balancing, Data Base Balancing, SSI, Reverse HTTP Proxy and much more.
Cherokee also provides an easy to use configuration interface that allows to configure the server from top to bottom without having to edit a text configuration file.
This plugin provides the needed infrastructure to perform administrative tasks on the server itself; it also provides the cherokee-tweak binary, which can optimally perform log rotations or retreive server information from the command line.
Other Packages Related to libcherokee-mod-admin
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libcherokee-base0
- Cherokee web server - Base libraries
- dep: libcherokee-client0
- Cherokee web server - Client libraries
- dep: libcherokee-config0
- Cherokee web server - Configuration libraries
- dep: libcherokee-server0 (= 0.99.39-4.1)
- Cherokee web server - Server libraries
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries