Package: obm-storage (2.1.10-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for obm-storage
Download Source Package obm:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sylvain Garcia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.obm.org]
Install database of Open Business Management
OBM is a global Groupware, Messaging, CRM and Project appliation. It is mainly used as an Exchange Or Notes/Domino Mail and groupware replacement but also as simple contact databases to full CRM. OBM advanced shared calendar and contacts has connectors with MS Outlook, Thunderbird/Lightning or PDA.
This package contains storage datas and scripts to automate installation of MySql database.
Other Packages Related to obm-storage
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: obm-conf (= 2.1.10-0ubuntu2)
- Install configurations files of Open Business Management
- dep: obm-core (= 2.1.10-0ubuntu2)
- Install core file of Open Business Management