Package: pyblosxom (1.4.3-1) [universe]
Links for pyblosxom
Download Source Package pyblosxom:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Watkins
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pyblosxom.sourceforge.net]
a lightweight file-based weblog system
PyBlosxom is a blog, which allows you to keep an online journal. It acts as an extension for a web server such as Apache. It is very easy to set up and use. Entries are stored in simple text files and can be categorized using directories.
PyBlosxom is so-called because it was inspired by Blosxom.
Other Packages Related to pyblosxom
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, fnord, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws